Information regarding approval of Course Materials & Services Fees and Miscellaneous Fees.
For the most recent information on the status of Course Material and Services Fees, please visit Campus Ready Student FAQs.
The call letter and instructions for this year's upcoming CMSF and miscellaneous fees review process (for fees effective Fall 2021) will be sent out mid-October 2020. Proposals will be due to BIA on December 16, 2020.
Course Materials and Services Fees
New and revised Course Materials and Services Fees may be implemented only in fall quarters. To have fees approved in time to be published in the Class Schedule and the Course Catalog for Fall 2021, the review process will take place in the 2020-21 academic year.
CMSF Call Letter
- CMSF Call Letter - Effective Fall 2021-22 (PDF) - coming soon
- CMSF Proposal Form I-V Fall 2021 (XLSX) - coming soon
Chancellors are authorized to establish and set fee levels for miscellaneous student fees (e.g., user fees) and deposits. Below are some examples:
- SISS International Student Administrative Fee (Effective Fall 2017)
- Summer Start Program Fees
- UC Davis Study Abroad Fees
- Document Fee
- Orientation Fee (Effective Fall 2020)
Miscellaneous Fees Call Letter
- Miscellaneous Student Fee Call Letter - Effective Fall 2021-22 (PDF) - coming soon
- Miscellaneous Student Fee Template 2021-22 (XLSX) - coming soon
- Miscellaneous Student Fee Guideline (PDF)
Teresa Strausser at firstname.lastname@example.org