This resource is designed to provide basic instructions for viewing the status of your PPS and OPTRS structures.
If more detailed instructions are needed, please use the guide to Create a Structure in DRS System, and select Monitor/Approve Status of Dept Roles Structure from drop‐down menu.
Step 1. Current user of FIS Web Applications?
If yes, login at https://accounting.ucdavis.edu/tp
Select PPS/OPTRS Departmental Roles Structure from FIS Web Applications menu
If no, use Web Role Maintenance Document to get access:
- Leave Role Name field blank, click Search button.
- Select Edit for either Departmental Roles OPTRS Editor or Departmental Roles PPS Editor.
- Add brief Description and short Explanation.
- In New Member section, add your campus login ID in the Role Member field and click Add button.
- Scroll to bottom of document and click Submit button.
- Approval usually updated overnight.
Step 2 a. Review current structure using Display Dept Roles Structure on menu
- Enter either PPS or OPTRS and 6-digit department code (no space before dept code).
- Scroll to bottom of screen, Status History shows most recent action at top of action list.
Step 2 b: Review structure status using Monitor/Approve Status of Dept Roles Structure on menu
- Top Section shows the structures that are waiting for PPS Officer approval.
- Bottom Section shows the structures waiting for PPS Administrator approval/processing.